1. There should be a high contrast between your slides background and text?
2. You should use highly serifed fonts in your text?
3. The optimal number of lines of text per slide is?
4. The smallest fonts size to be used is?
5. You should avoid the overuse of?
6. Which would be the better font to use in your PowerPoint presentation
7. If you had a choice of using a Bitmap or Jpeg file of the same image in the same dimensions 320 X 240 which would be better file size wise?
8. A good example of Chunking your PowerPoint presentation would be:
Presenting a full hour presentation with narration in one complete PowerPoint presentation.
Breaking down an hour PowerPoint presentation with narration into two half hour parts.
Breaking down an hour PowerPoint presentation with narration into four parts of fifteen minutes or less
9. You can provide the following to your students directly from your PowerPoint Presentation.
10. Create a 3 to 5 slide PowerPoint presentation with narration on any subject, incorporating what you have learned here, email it to me as an attachment at this address, email@example.com