This form of Taking Stock
at the mid-point of your project (or mid-semester) not only feeds back into the remainder of your work but also contributes to your advisor (instructor) taking stock of how you are learning. This, in turn, feeds back into their advising (teaching) and their future learning about how advisees (students) learn. Submit a copy to the advisor and keep the original for yourself.
1. This is what I like about what I have done so far.
2. This is what I plan to do differently from now on.
3. The most difficult thing for me to do is... and so I need support of the following kind...
4. I need more help from my peers on... and from my advisor on...
5. Other comments on the process to date—what you have appreciated and what could be improved?
(See Phase J